CQC Solutions have always offered complete or targeted assessment of PPM installations, be it CA Clarity, Planview or EPM to ensure your business is realising the maximum business and IT value from your investment. Our assessment solutions can provide either:
- An analysis of your business goals and what is best practice for your PMO
- An assessment of the technical environment in which your PPM application is running
- An analysis of your functional configuration to ensure it is set up to deliver in the way that is most effective.
CA Clarity Project & Portfolio Management v13 has now been available since last December and CQC Solutions are well established to help CA Clarity clients make the most of R13 through our “Upgrade Assessment” workshops. CQC Solutions have many years experiance of carrying out upgrades from the early days of Niku 6, to the latest incarnation of R13.0.1. Our consultants, business, functional and technical are involved with testing Beta releases and then helping clients to make the most of R13 by ensuring all areas of the organistion are ready to upgrade.
We work with clients to:
- Ensure all middleware products are at the correct levels for R13
- Evaulate current performance of your installation, especially at the database layer
- Perform R13 upgrades and document every step the client teams will need to be aware of
- Evaluate current functionality before and after an R13 upgrade
- Evaluate new functionality and how that fits into business requirements
- Make recommendations on where performance improvements can be made
- Update user guides and training documentation
- Organise and deliver training workshops
With CQC Solutions we can help you with your Roadmap for Clarity and drive process improvment and user adoption
With our Assessment workshops, we can plan your R13 upgrade to be smooth, efficient and cost effective