Last Updated: May 21, 2018
At CQC Solutions Limited we care about your privacy and we are committed to protecting your information.
This Privacy Statement governs personal information CQC Solutions collects from its customers directly and obtained via user group meetings and/or events and shows
For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, “personal information” means any information that, by itself, can identify you or can be combined with other information to identify you.
Your continued use of our website and/or Services indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement.
What personal information do we collect about you?
Information You Provide
We may ask you to provide personal information when you:
- Purchase products or services;
- Register for webcasts, seminars, conferences or other events sponsored by us or a partner;
- Request quotes, services, product support, trials, white papers and related downloads or additional information;
- Participate in surveys;
- Apply for a job and submit your resume/CV; or
- Contact us.
Personal information we request may include your name, email address, correspondence address, phone number and other contact details.
When we ask you to provide your personal information, we will advise you upon collection whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory. If we ask for personal information through one of our registration pages on our website, you will have the option of not providing the information, in which case you may still be able to access other portions of the website, although you may not be able to access certain programs or services.
Information from Other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may aggregate your personal information with information that you make publicly available on social media or third-party websites to better market our Services to you.
CQC Solutions cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of third parties whose web sites may be referenced in the CQC Solutions web site.
Information Automatically Collected
When you visit our website, we use WordPress to automatically collect information about your visit, including pages you access, links you click and actions you take in connection with CQC Solutions Services. We may also collect certain information from your web browser, such as your device’s operating system, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider, Internet Protocol (IP) address and access times.
How does CQC Solutions use your personal information?
We may use your personal information for legitimate business purposes, including to:
- Provide and deliver the Services you request;
- Administer your account, including verifying your information;
- Provide you with information about products and services offered by CQC Solutions and our selected partners;
- Link or combine with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs, and customize our offerings and market our Services based on your needs; and
- Perform other functions or serve other purposes, as disclosed to you at the point of collection, or as otherwise required or allowed under applicable law.
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer support or other services;
- Offer Live Chat assistance to facilitate;
- Operate and improve our website, products and services;
- Ask you to take part in surveys used to measure our performance and improve our products, services and customer experience;
- Communicate with you about new promotions and upcoming events;
Legal Basis of Processing
In order to collect, use and otherwise process your personal information, CQC Solutions may rely on any of the following legal bases:
- CQC Solution’s legitimate interest in providing its website and making the Services available to you, provided our interest is not outweighed by the risk of harm to your rights and freedoms.
- To fulfil any contractual obligations, such as where you have purchased a product or service from CQC Solutions. For example, we may require your contact details in order to deliver your order if you have purchased a product from us.
- For compliance with CQC Solutions legal obligations where applicable laws require CQC Solutions to process your personal information.
- Your consent, where CQC Solutions has obtained your consent to process your personal information for certain activities. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org However, please note that your withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of any use of your personal information by CQC Solutions based on your consent prior to withdrawal.
If you have any questions or would like more information regarding the legal basis on which we collect your personal information, please contact us at mailto:email@example.com
Retention of Data
CQC Solutions may retain your personal information data as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with CQC Solutions record retention policy and applicable law. CQC Solutions Support Policy may include additional terms related to the collection of personal information or confidential data provided as part of the provision of customer support.
How does CQC Solutions share your personal information?
We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes described below.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with third parties with whom we do business, including in connection with your purchase of a CQC Solutions service and/or product through a business partner or attendance at an event jointly hosted by CQC Solutions and business partner. Depending on CQC Solutions business model and its regional coverage, CQC Solutions may not be able to provide the products or services directly to you. In those instances, CQC Solutions may disclose information to its business partners for reselling, marketing and other business purposes related to your demonstrated interest in our products and services. We will only share your personal information with business partners who agree to abide by applicable laws and to protect your personal information and use it solely for the purposes specified by CQC Solutions
- Third-Party Vendors/Service Providers. We may rely on third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers to perform functions on our behalf and under our instructions in order to make our Services available to you. For example, we may engage third parties to provide consultancy or sales to assist CQC Solutions in providing and selling services and products.
- Legal Obligations and Rights. We may disclose your personal information: (i) in connection with the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; (ii) to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests or legal process; (iii) for fraud or security monitoring purposes (e.g., to detect and prevent cyber attacks); (iv) to protect the rights of CQC Solutions or its employees; or (v) as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
- Business Reorganization. We may share your personal information in connection with a sale or business transaction (e.g., merger or acquisition).
CQC Solutions may also use or share aggregate data (data from which personal information has been removed) for any purpose.
Except as described above, CQC Solutions will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
How does CQC Solutions protect your personal information?
CQC Solutions takes all reasonable steps to protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. Our systems are cloud based and hosted by UK2.net. UK2 own, manage and secure their London data centre entirely, meaning that no third parties may have access to your sensitive information. The data centre is equipped with optical, ionisation and heat detection sensors, along with VESDA fire detection. Staff are also on-site around the clock, ensuring our machine’s security at all times
What rights and choices do you have regarding your personal information?
Email and Marketing
In most instances, CQC Solutions gives you options with regard to the personal information you provide, including choices with respect to marketing materials. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by: (i) clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of CQC Solutions marketing emails; or (ii) checking certain boxes on our preference centre which can also be found on certain forms we use to collect personal information.
Exercising your Rights
Subject to applicable law in your jurisdiction (e.g. laws in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom and Switzerland), you may have certain rights with respect to your personal information that we are processing. These rights may include the right to access your personal data, correct inaccurate personal data, object to the processing of your personal data based on CQC Solutions legitimate interests (e.g., direct marketing purposes), restrict or delete personal data that you have previously provided to us or to receive an electronic copy of your personal data for purposes of transmitting it to another company. Where the processing of your data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing activities at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Data Subject Rights Request” in the subject line.
How will you be notified about changes to this Privacy Statement?
CQC Solutions may modify or update this Privacy Statement at any time without prior notice. If we make any changes to this Privacy Statement, we will change the “Last Updated” date at the beginning of this Privacy Statement. If we make material changes to this Privacy Statement that may impact individual rights, CQC Solutions will make prominent note of such change on its website at least one month prior to the change taking place.
Who should you contact with inquiries?
If you have any questions, concerns or comments about this Privacy Statement or our privacy practices, please contact CQC Solutions via email at mailto:email@example.com with the words “PRIVACY STATEMENT” in the subject line.
You may also write to us at:
Attention: Chief Privacy Officer
8-12 New Bridge Street
London. EC4V 6AL
EU residents may also lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in the EU member state where they live, work or where an alleged infringement of applicable data protection law occurred.