Our team can act as an extension of your organisation by providing additional people with the experience and expertise to meet resource peaks or specialist needs. We help identify the key issues that need addressing and deliver the right people for your business, IT and finance projects.
We always clearly define the planned work, integrate our team quickly and effectively into the business and keep in regular contact with with the client to make sure everything goes smoothly. And our specialists aim to pass on their knowledge and skills to the client’s team during each project.
Clients using this service are free from the hassles of hiring and firing staff, finding the right people and having additional cost on the payroll.
- Provide highly experienced, Programme Directors and Project Managers and Project Management Office (PMO) resources, all with a proven track record of successful programme and project delivery.
- Lead or assist with the delivery of the design and set up of Programme and Project Management (PPM) policies, processes, systems and practices. Services provided in this area include: business analysis, design and specification, system selection, configuration, testing, training, documentation and upgrades.
- Provide full PMO and business analyst teams.
Our resources are typically provided for 6 to 18 months to see through the particular programmes or projects. However, on occasions, resources are provided for short periods (typically 1-3 months) to undertake specialist tasks (e.g. the preparation of documentation or to lead testing, or manage the test phase) or provide short-term cover whilst permanent resources are engaged.
The lead-time for deployment of resource is typically 2 to 4 weeks and staff provided are pre-briefed and ready to add value from day
ex Big 4
and/or Certified Specialists
CQC also has resources skilled in:
- The implementation of all the major PPM systems (such as Changepoint, Daptiv, CA-PPM, Oracle Instantis, IT-ROI, MS project), the implementation of ERP systems such as Oracle, and specialist systems such as Murex and Calypso.
- The project management of remediation projects such as those set up to address PPI, Financial Crime (e.g. Anti Money Laundering) and other regulation initiated projects.
We work on a wide range of assignments and our team includes:
- Programme and Project managers
- Specialists in business continuity, business intelligence, digital user experience, ERP, regulation and risk management
- Oracle DBA Architects (Masters Certified)
- Application Specialists – CA-PPM (formally Clarity, nee Niku), Oracle Instantis, Changepoint, Daptiv, IT-ROI
If you do not see the exact speciality you need, please contact us.