PPM Service Desk
The CQC managed service desk offers:
• System support (full managed service that remotely monitors and controls your PPM Environment).
• Functional Support (Including User access Management, configuration changes and monthly reporting statistics).
• Configuration support: Tier 1 and Tier 2 Support and PMO Managed service (Managed remotely , If required).
• Staffed with product certified and Prince II analysis, with a mix of additional PMO skills and languages.
• Our Service desk is seen an essential, cost effective and a reliable service to major FSTE100 clients. CQC can offer a support model to suite their client needs.
Service Level Agreements
The CQC managed service desk offers a uniform, rapid response to all Enquiries. CQC’s proposed service level offers a 15 minute acknowledgement of all calls received which will then be prioritised, in accordance with the severity level, and resolved (which can be resolved under CQC’s control) within agreed SLA times. Any issues that may take longer than current agreed SLA times to resolve, will be notified to the client user and nominated Super User, e.g. changes that require UAT and can only be deployed in Production, out of hours.
First and second level support is initially provided by a team of qualified support analysts led by a Service Manager. At all times during the specified support hours, one or (where there is anticipated heavier demand) two members of the helpdesk team and a supervisor/ manager will be available to address issues and provide in-scope assistance.
In respect to Severity 1 incidents, the Customer must be readily available to provide CQC with all relevant and requested information, data gathering and testing necessary to bring the incident to a resolution.
Below typifies one of “CQC Incident Management Workflow:
Help Desk Reports Weekly Dashboard Overall Trends
CQC Solutions Help Desk can generate detailed reports about your performance and metrics. With the variety of reporting functionalities, our help desk will analyze and take control over your assets and tickets.
Example of reports: